Weight Control Cork – Most naturally slim people have little or no issue with weight control. The have learned good eating behaviours that they just automatically do without having to think about them too much. If you have problems with weight control, the following article may explain why weight control may be a problem for you.
Achieving weight control is all about learning new healthy eating behaviours and maintaining them long enough until they become healthy habits that replace your old unhealthy eating behaviours. Psychologists tell us that new habits are formed over a period of 21-28 days by repeating the new habit each day during that time.
- Weight Control Cork - March 16, 2012
- Hypnosis Cork - March 14, 2012
- Quit Smoking - March 6, 2012
- How To Lose Weight - February 19, 2012
- Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis Cork - February 15, 2012
- Smoking Cessation - February 15, 2012
- Treatment For Anxiety Cork - February 13, 2012
- Counselling Cork - February 13, 2012
- Relationship Problems Cork - January 27, 2012
- Overeating Cork Ireland - November 27, 2011