Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis Cork – Losing weight permanently can be easy with virtual gastric band hypnosis. What if you felt full with less food? What if you just ate three meals a day and snacking became a thing of the past?
Virtual gastric band hypnosis can help you to achieve your weight loss goals by convincing your subconscious mind (in hypnosis) that you’ve had a gastric band fitted to your stomach which helps you to eat less and feel fuller faster so that you’ll lose weight easily and naturally.
Virtual Gastric Band
So what is a virtual gastric band? Well think about the weight loss benefits of having an actual gastric band fitted – that would mean you’d be able to eat less because it would seem as if your stomach had shrunk. You’d feel full but with less food. A virtual gastric band is where you are in the deeply relaxed state of hypnosis and you are convinced that you are having a gastric band operation. Your subconscious mind believes that you have had the operation and causes you to feel full with less food.
Virtual Gastric Band – What Emotions Cause You To Overeat?
Do you have a tendency to overeat? Do you eat very large portions? Or do you snack constantly? And what emotions cause you to overeat in this way?
- Do you overeat because you’re bored?
- Do you overeat because you’re stressed?
- Do you overeat because you’re unhappy?
- Do you overeat because you’re lonely?
- Do you overeat as a method of rewarding yourself?
Whatever the uncomfortable emotion that causes you to overeat, there is a better and healthier way to resolve those emotions without food. Virtual gastric band hypnosis will help you to find new strategies of dealing with those uncomfortable emotions so that food can return to what it was always meant to be – just fuel.
Virtual Gastric Band – The Habits Of Naturally Slim People
Naturally slim people do not diet, eat meal replacement bars, regard food as “bad” or “good”, beat themselves up over “successes” or “failures”, or engage in many of the unhelpful thoughts and behaviours that overweight or obese people use. Naturally slim people
- Eat three meals a day
- Eat when they feel hungry
- Eat small portions
- Eat healthy, nutritious foods most of the time
- Eat slowly and really enjoy their food
- Eat consciously (not in front of a tv, or while doing anything else)
- Drink approximately two litres of water every day
Virtual Gastric Band – Any Change Requires Change
If you are going to change your weight, you must change your eating habits. In other words, you must commit to change, not just temporary change which what happens on most diets, but permanent change. Permanent change means your new behaviour becomes your normal behaviour for the rest of your life. Virtual gastric band hypnosis will help you to make those changes much more easily and pemanently.
SO…..ARE YOU READY FOR PERMANENT EATING BEHAVIOUR CHANGE?
Avail of our FREE ASSESSMENT – come along and ask all of the questions you’d like and decide if HypnoBand is for you, completely without charge or obligation. Call Cork’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist (Paul) today on 086 2666670 to arrange a suitable appointment, or CLICK HERE to enquire online or arrange a free callback right now.
- Weight Control Cork - March 16, 2012
- Hypnosis Cork - March 14, 2012
- Quit Smoking - March 6, 2012
- How To Lose Weight - February 19, 2012
- Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis Cork - February 15, 2012
- Smoking Cessation - February 15, 2012
- Treatment For Anxiety Cork - February 13, 2012
- Counselling Cork - February 13, 2012
- Relationship Problems Cork - January 27, 2012
- Overeating Cork Ireland - November 27, 2011