You may be surprised to know that some professional actors and performers suffer from stage fright. Many people who have to perform in public such as actors, musicians, singers, comedians, politicians, managers, chairmen, managing directors, coaches, etc., suffer from anxiety at the very thought of having to stand in front of an audience and speak or act, or be the centre of attention.
If you suffer from stage fright, performance anxiety or a fear of speaking in front of an audience, hypnotherapy can successfully help you to overcome your problem.
Typical Stage Fright Scenarios
- Best Man’s speech at a wedding
- Acting on a big stage in front of a bigger than usual audience
- An important interview for a desireable job or a promotion opportunity
- Chairing a meeting of work colleagues
- Making political speeches
- Making a presentation to prospective clients
Stage Fright Symptoms
Typical symptoms of stage fright are
- Feeling tense
- Afraid of making a fool of yourself
- Fear of things going wrong / expecting the worst
- Dizziness or fainting
- Dry mouth
- Excessive sweating
- Rapid heartbeat
- Trembling voice / losing control of your vocal chords
Effective Treatment With Hypnotherapy
You can overcome your self doubts and insecurities with the help of hypnotherapy. Imagine if you could actually enjoy your performance instead of dreading it. By removing negative emotions and associations that have previously been associated with your public performance, hypnotherapy can help you to remain calm throughout your performance and regain the sort of control that you have always dreamed of.
Free yourself from your stage fright and begin to enjoy rather than dread your performance with the help of Cork’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist. Call Paul now on 086 2666670 to arrange your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION or CLICK HERE to enquire online or to arrange a free callback.