Anxiety Clinic Cork – Anxiety is the body’s natural alarm mechanism to alert us when we feel threatened or in danger. Normal levels of anxiety can help us to stay alert and focused, give us the impetus to take action, and maybe motivate us to solve problems.
However, when anxiety is constant or overwhelming, your natural anxiety levels may be out of balance and you may have an anxiety disorder. Hypnotherapy is an excellent choice for anxiety treatment in Cork.
So, Do You Have Abnormal Anxiety?
- Are you constantly tense, worried or on edge?
- Does your anxiety interfere with everyday activities like work, school, etc.
- Do you have irrational fears?
- Do you imagine a bad outcome if things aren’t done a certain way?
- Do you avoid certain everyday tasks or activities in case they trigger your anxiety?
- Do you have sudden panicky feelings ”out of the blue”?
- Do you find yourself thinking about the possibility of danger or calamity?
Anxiety Clinic Cork – Common Symptoms
Emotional symptoms can include
- Feelings of dread or apprehension
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling tense and jumpy
- Anticipating the worst in most situations
- Irritability or short-temperedness
- Alert for signs of danger
- Feeling like your mind has gone blank
Anxiety Clinic Cork – Physical Symptoms
- Heart pounding
- Sweating inappropriately
- Stomach upset and dizziness
- Frequent desire to urinate, or diarrhoea
- Shortness of breath
- Tremors and twitches
- Muscle tension
- General fatigue
- Problems getting to sleep or waking frequently
Anxiety Clinic Cork – Treating Anxiety
Anxiety Clinic Cork
It is important NOT to make assumptions or to self-diagnose. Your first step should be to talk to your GP in order to rule any possible medical reason for the elevated levels of anxiety you are experiencing. Once anything of a medical nature is ruled out, the next step is to consult a therapist with experience of effectively dealing with anxiety problems. Because hypnotherapy is based on the relaxed state of hypnosis, it is an excellent choice for anxiety treatment in Cork.
Effective Treatment With Hypnotherapy
Anxiety Clinic Cork
Free yourself from your troubling anxiety symptoms and get back to enjoying life again with the help of Cork’s leading Clinical Hypnotherapist. Call Paul today on 086 2666670 or CLICK HERE to enquire online or to arrange your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION